* This applies only to Scopus users who have created a personal Scopus user account after logging in as a University of St Andrews user *
(A Scopus user account allows you access to personalised features such alerts, saved searches, etc.)
- Enhancements to Scopus are scheduled to take place soon. These will allow you to synchronize your Scopus user account with your institutional login to Scopus/ScienceDirect.
- In a few weeks time, all Scopus personal account users will receive a direct e-mail with further instructions.
- You will be asked to login to your account using a personalised link, in order to preserve your existing Scopus profile and any personalised alerts, saved searches, etc., while this migration is carried out.
- This process will only need to be done once.
- If you do not follow these instructions, you will lose your profile and personal settings.
- You will know that the process has been successful as you will then be able to login to Scopus, Reaxys and ScienceDirect.