Recent improvements include:
- faster response times
- auto-suggest in search
- two-page preview of every document
- search results can be limited only to accessible content
- optimised for mobile access
See the recorded webinar or detailed Powerpoint for details of the new features and functionality.
Individual My SpringerLink accounts (for alerts, saved searches, etc) are not being migrated, so if you set one up, Springer apologises for this.
- all Springer e-journals from 1997- onward
- the complete Springer eBook Collection (permanent access to over 30,000 English-language titles, published between 2005-2011)
Links to each Springer journal and e-book are in SAULCAT.
Off-campus access: click on the Sign Up/Log in link (top right of screen); select the Institutional/ATHENS login; then choose the Login via Shibboleth link, and login with your University account details