We have access to the Protocols published between 1980-2012.
These step-by-step procedural 'recipes' allow scientists to recreate experiments in their own laboratories.
They describe the equipment, procedures, safety, bias, procedures, statistical methods, reporting and troubleshooting standards to be used in order to conduct experiments successfully.
SpringerProtocols now contains more than 29,000 protocols, most of which come from the classic book series Methods in Molecular Biology, but also from the other series, below:
- Methods in Molecular Biology (926 volumes)
- Methods in Molecular Medicine (140 volumes)
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology (13 volumes)
- Neuromethods (73 volumes)
- Springer Protocols Handbooks (8 volumes)
- plus 21 additional books, not part of series
- the coverage is between 1980-2012
Watch a YouTube video about SpringerProtocol.
Off-campus access: login via the Shibboleth login, using your University Username and Password