University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO) brings together the best worldwide scholarly publishing, and allows monographs from leading University presses to be accessed through a single, searchable online platform.
UPSO offers titles in over 28 subject areas of the humanities, social sciences, sciences, medicine, and law, from the following leading University publishers:
- Oxford University Press
- The American University in Cairo Press
- British Academy
- University of California Press
- University of Chicago Press
- Edinburgh University Press
- University Press of Florida
- Fordham University Press
- Hong Kong University Press
- The University Press of Kentucky
- Liverpool University Press
- Manchester University Press
- The University Press of Mississippi
- The MIT Press
- The University of North Carolina Press - coming in July 2014
- Policy Press
- Stanford University Press
- Yale University Press
We have trial access to these e-books until the end of 2016, due to the new SHEDL (Scottish Higher Education Digital Library) agreement.
At the end of the trial, the Library will use the usage statistics to identify and purchase the most heavily-used titles for permanent access.
St Andrews will also have permanent access to all the other UPSO e-books bought by other SHEDL libraries, after the trial ends