26 June 2014

'The importance of being digital' - Q&A session from the Open University

The Open University is offering a live question and answer session on 'The importance of being digital' on Friday 27 June at 2.00 pm.

This is a pilot session open to everyone, whether you are studying with The Open University or not, and will cover the skills and approaches that can help you use digital and online tools and technologies for work and study.

After a short introduction you will be able to ask Open University staff questions using the live webchat, by tweeting them (@OU_Library) using #LibLive14 or by emailing Library-Services. They will do their best to answer your questions during the live broadcast but will also post the answers on their website,after the broadcast.

Some recent examples of questions received by the Open University Helpdesk are:
  • I’ve found an article on Google that I’d like to read but I can’t access it
  • I’ve used information from a Tweet in my assignment and I’m not sure how to reference it
  • How can I protect my online identity?
To take part in the session simply join the session on Friday 27 June at 2.00pm at:

No comments: