The Loeb Classical Library is newly available online, and we're delighted to have a trial of it until the middle of November 2014.
The Loeb Classical Library is a virtual library of more than 520 volumes of Latin, Greek, and English texts - all that is important in Greek and Latin literature - together with accurate English translations, and critical and explanatory notes.
Epic and lyric poetry; tragedy and comedy; history, travel, philosophy, and oratory; the great medical writers and mathematicians, etc., are all covered.
With the Loeb Classical Library you can:
- read every Loeb volume in print, including biannual additions
- toggle between single- and dual-language reading modes
- browse works and volumes of the library by author, language, period, form, genre, and subject
- search across the full Loeb corpus in English, Latin, and Greek
- bookmark, organise and annotate content in your personal workspace
- share notes and reading lists with classmates, students, and colleagues
- access regularly uploaded new and revised volumes