RefWorks Flow is an exciting new way to collect and manage research papers, search materials and references - read, annotate, organise, and cite your research, RefWorks Flow will run side-by-side with RefWorks. Check out the RefWorks Flow Lib Guide.
Using Flow, you can:
- save full-text documents or
citations to Flow with a single click!
One click imports all your existing references (and annotations)
One click drags full-text articles into Flow - and enters the reference metadata for you
- manage research documents and related metadata in a centrally managed cloud - no need to install or update software
- collaborate and share references and documents, and jointly annotate shared full-text
- store and organize full-text PDFs and other file formats, complete with document recognition of citation metadata
- upload bulk reference collections from other programs such as Mendeley, EndNote, RefWorks, etc
- use 'RefWorks Direct Export' from our partnered search platforms